SmallBiZ.com's incorporation and LLC filing services leads the nation in value and professionalism. Our "Standard" filing service includes all of the following:
· Review your order for completeness - We will look for common errors which might cause your filing to be rejected by the state.
· Check name availability - We will check the availability of your 1st name choice with the state's corporate/LLC database. If your 1st choice is not available, we will search your 2nd choice (if provided). If neither are available, we will help you find an alternative name.
· Prepare your articles of incorporation/organization - Using the state's minimum filing requirements to create your INC/LLC.
· File with the state - Usually within one to two business days after receiving your order. Please note: To facilitate the filing, we submit as the Orgnizer/Incorporator, unless you instruct us otherwise.
· Follow up - We follow up with the state if your filing takes longer than the normal Estimate Filing Time.
· Review Approved Docs - We make sure your documents were recorded by the state correctly.
· Digital Documents - Your approved documents are immediately available to you for download.
· Originals Forwarded - Your originals are forwarded to you via your chosen shipping method along with a What?s Next checklist, so you will know the next steps you should take with your new entity.
See why every year, literally thousands of accountants, attorneys, and small business people rely on SmallBiZ.com to form their entity and keep it compliant.
If you have any questions about our filing service and you cannot find an answer on our website, please call us toll-free at 866-246-2669.