The "State Fees" listed are the exact fees charged by your state for the formation of your entity (except as described below). We do NOT mark up or add to this figure. Although we attempt to display the most accurate figure, we cannot guarantee your state's total fee, which is subject to periodic changes (again by the state). If a state fee is higher, you would be responsible for the additional state fee. If a state fee is lower, we will refund this difference to you.
INCLUDED IN STATE FEES
In some states, the State Fees include additional charges as follows:
- AZ - Includes publishing fees which are estimated at $105 for Pima & Maracopa County. Additional fees may be assessed for publishing in other Counties. We take care of all publishing requirements.
- GA - Includes $40 state mandated publishing fee for LLCs (Corporations are not required to publish). We take care of all publishing requirements
- IL - Includes cashiers check fee of $5 for filings
- OR - Includes $5 charge for confirmed copy of approved articles
- NY -Other state agency fees may apply for professional corporations & non-profit corporations
- TX - Includes $10 credit card fee charged by the state for electronic filings
NOT INCLUDED IN STATE FEES
Publishing - Publishing fees are NOT included in all other states!
Post Filing Requirements & Fees - State Fees do NOT in anyway include any fees or reports/filings that are due AFTER the filing of your articles. Many states (i.e. Nevada & California) have additional reports and statements due shortly after your filing date. We always recommend that you research the state in which you want to file BEFORE you place your order. Go to State Requirements page of SmallBiZ Research Center for more info on your state's requirements.