Dissolve Your Entity
Dissolve Your Entity Filing Assistance ($25 + State Fees)

When you want to formally cancel your corporation or LLC's charter with the state, you will need to file articles of dissolution or articles of withdrawal. We prepare filing documents and send to you along with our instructions. All you will need to do is review (per our instructions), sign, attach a check for state fees, and place in the mailer we've provided you. The state will return your filiing receipt and/or file stamped copy.

NOTE: Some states require that you bring all fees and/or taxes up to date before acceptance of the dissolution.

To order, CLICK HERE and then choose the type (INC or LLC Products/Services), and your state. Then selecte "Other Filings" and then "Dissolution".