Nevada Name Reservation


If you want to protect a name which you plan to use for a new Corporation or LLC in Nevada, but you are not ready to form your entity, you can reserve the name with the Secretary of State.  This reserves the name for up to 90 days until you are able to file your articles of formation.


How to reserve a name

To reserve a name file by paper or online a Name Reservation Request with $25 to the Nevada Secretary of State.


Need Help with your Nevada Name Reservation?


Let us do it for $35 TOTAL


CLICK HERE to order

Or call us Toll-Free @ 866-246-2669



How to file with reserved name

If you are ready to form your new entity using the name you have reserved, you would simply submit with your new filing a copy of the name reservation approval given to you by the NV SOS.  If the name reservation is held by another party, other than the one filing, a Name Consent or Release must be included with the filing.